Saturday, July 11, 2009

You do the walk...

After being away from the blog for a few weeks, I'm back with quality over quantity. That's right, embedded video. Better step up your game, playa. Cause I think you hear me knocking, and I think I'm coming in. That's right, I'm talking to you Bubba.

You do the walk... from Home Conner on Vimeo.

Hayden had been pulling himself up and walking around holding on to things for over 4-months. We thought that any day he would make the leap to walking by himself, but he could only bring himself to do 2 or 3 steps before grabbing back on or squatting down. Yesterday, he suddenly decided that it was time that he should walk on his own, and he began walking all over the place. He still has a bit of that drunken Irishman stumble and stagger, but we are proud of him nonetheless. We'll work on form and the ski-boot heel-toe walk later.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Hayden!!

    Love Nonna and Nonno

    ReplyDelete
  2. How we miss all of you!We miss especially those few steps every now and then. So Devin when will you take off? You can do it, sweet one. Nonna is waiting for your video next.
    Love and prayers always, Nonna and Nonno

    ReplyDelete